Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sketch Support and Jillibean Soup

I have to tell you that I  love, love, love Allison Davis. She's the awesome creative mind behind Sketch Support. It is really her sketches that started me on my whole sketch craze and I took her class a few months ago over at My Creative Classroom and learned a lot. So I am very pleased to show you what I did for the challenge over on the Sketch Support blog. The challenge was to create a project using Jillibean Soup products and this sketch:

here's what I did:




Thanks for looking!
Anet

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you took a card sketch and turned it into a layout! It looks awesome! Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my how adorable is this layout. Love the sketch as well. She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete