Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scrapaholic Mama!

So I had a great scrapping day today. The creative juices were just flowing. I am thinking it's because of the snow day yesterday. The kids and I had a great day and it put me in a great mood. I finished off 2 layouts I've been working on and almost have a third completed.
The two I completed today are both with the Scrapbook Sussies January kit and I love how they turned out! The pictures don't do them justice (I need to work on that). The first one I am going to show you was done using the January Sketch:
and here is my take on the sketch:
and a close-up:
 Next I did a layout based on the one-page sketch from last week over at Sketch Support:
here's mine:
here's a close-up:
I guess I changed things up a bit. Quite a bit. Still I am really happy with how these layouts look. Loving this kit!
Hope to get the next layout up by the end of the weekend.
Anet

No comments:

Post a Comment