Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Last Minute Lucy & The Paper Variety

Just call me "Last Minute Lucy" because I started this cupcake gift tag on Friday and just finished it this morning. I made it for a challenge on The Paper Variety challenge blog. You are supposed to link your project by noon today. Please note that it is currently a little after 10am EST.
So here's the challenge:
and here's what I made:


The prize is the January kit from The Treasure Box. I've been loving that kit since it was revealed!
Thanks for looking.
Anet

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Anet! So glad that you could made it for The Paper Variety challenge! Love your cupcake! Especially the coloring and that it is 3dimensional! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny being a last minute Lucy!! Love the sweet details on your cupcake! The trims & popped up icing are delicious. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete