Monday, February 28, 2011

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Punch

This is the first post about something I know you will be hearing a lot more about. Last summer at CKC Valley Forge my scrapping friends and I came across this punch at the Friday night crop:
It was in a clearance basket at one of the vendors tables. We came across it at the end of the crop, after a day of shopping and classes, so we were all a little punch drunk. Jokes and laughter ensued. We did not get the punch then but quickly regretted it. One of our group purchased it for us and now "Josie", as we have named her, gets passed around our group and she has her own album that we all contribute pages to.
I got to have Josie over the holidays and will have a few pages about her coming up but right now I have this page which I did based on a Scrapbook Sussies challenge.
Here's the ad the layout is based on:
That's all for now.
Anet

1 comment:

  1. Really great take on the ad! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete