Sunday, January 23, 2011

A New Sketch Site

Well, it's new to me anyway. Get Your Sketch On I just finished a layout for this week's sketch and thought I'd share. First here's the sketch:
GYSO #3
Here's my layout based on the sketch:
I admit I changed it up a bit. For example I used the slider embellie in place of the third photo and I moved everything over to the right.

I've noticed that I've been skipping titles on my layouts a lot lately. I think I need to brush up on my titling skills. I'm thinking of taking this class, Masterful Scrapbook Design, over at Get it Scrapped. They are focusing on titles in February and I think I need a little refresher.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Thanks for playing with GYSO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've made the sketch your own. Thanks for playing at GYSO :).

    ReplyDelete