Thursday, December 16, 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge

So Noel is hosting a cool challenge over on the Noel Mignon Blog with a really awesome prize.  I had to throw my hat in the ring.  As soon as I read the challenge I knew what I was going to do.  I have to admit I didn't realize how much journaling was involved though.  I had to make all that journaling work with my layout so see the second picture below to check out what I did.




The journaling reads:
"It was Christmas 1977 and there was a big, red present under the tree. But with no tag I had no way of knowing who the present was for. I ran into the kitchen to ask my mom who this huge present was for.  She replied "It's for you, from your father."
Christmas 2010.  I've had Fuzzy-Wuz-He for 33 years now. He's seen smiles and tears, nursed me thru childhood illnesses and breakups with boyfriends. When I left my mom's house, Fuzzy-Wuz-He stayed behind to keep my mom company. After I had kids they got to enjoy playing with him everytime we visited mom. When mom passed away, Fuzzy-Wuz-He came to live with me again and now he stays on Lily's bed to keep her company."

The bear has held up well, as you can see from the photo which I took earlier in the week.
Anyway, I am going to my scrapbook group's annual cookie exchange/crop tomorrow night so I hope to have some more layouts for you next week (before the craziness of the holidays really starts).

2 comments:

  1. Anet, what a touching LO! I love all the journaling and the story of Fuzzy-Wuz-He. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete